No matter your background or how you were conceived, you are born for a purpose and your birth is not an accident!
Your conception may have seemed like an accident, but God, the Creator who works out every circumstance for good, knows how to produce something good from an unprecedented situation. This could be your situation – Be aware that God knew you before you came forth and has a good purpose and destiny for you to fulfil despite the circumstances of your birth.
This is evidenced in the following scriptural verse;
” Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you,” Jeremiah 1.5
Some people insist they are not supposed to be here because their conception and birth was unplanned; Such as being the product of rape or other unplanned conception. These compelling reasons sometimes result in someone living a reckless, unfulfilling life, void of purpose.
On the contrary, everyone has a purpose no matter the circumstance of their birth and can have a fulfilled life by identifying what that purpose is.
How to identify your purpose and fulfil your potential;
- You are a dynamic being, endowed with unique talents and skills in order to achieve your potential – You must identify and develop them. It is vital to understand that your unique talents (including your personality) are often indicators of your purpose. These traits are predetermined by The Creator to help you fulfil your potential. ‘You are fearfully and wonderfully made’ Psalm 139.2
- Get support to identify and develop your dominant and core skills. Strategically hone in on your strengths as your main vocation because this will bring much benefit/satisfaction (Including financial) to you and other people. Such as writing, cooking, teaching, singing etc. Plan your career goals around your dominant skills.
- However, be willing to use your skills to serve voluntarily too. Do not work only for financial benefit, but also to develop and utilise your natural talent. This will accord you much needed talent exposure and a sense of fulfilment. ‘A man’s talent makes room for him and brings him before great men’ Proverbs 18.9
- Do not neglect your gifts/skills because this is where you will thrive most. It is your natural habitat as fish is in water. As scripture admonishes; ‘Do not neglect the gift that is in you’ 1Timothy 4.14. Even if you have to work in another vocation for a while, always work towards using your natural aptitude or skillset.
- Most importantly, believe in yourself and have faith in God, the Greatest Creator. He intentionally wired you for success because it is important to Him that you succeed and fulfil purpose. Persevere and cultivate that innate understanding that you are here for a greater cause than you know. There is something within you that will serve not just yourself, but others – YOU ARE BORN FOR A GOOD PURPOSE.
Everyone has a Purpose and a destiny – have you discovered yours?
Contact us if you have questions or need support – Stay safe.